Our work is not sector specific. Our recent work includes projects in banking and finance, healthcare, social media, sport, marine safety, retail and food and beverages.
Our client base is diverse. We advise one of the largest international providers of smart cards and cash handling systems in relation to their supply and licensing agreements with banks and telecommunications operators.
We act for a leading US listed multinational information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing company negotiating high value, complex contracts with their subcontractors and clients including banks, government departments, multi-national retail groups, healthcare bodies and leading technology and software companies.
We also advise tech start-ups in relation to the many different issues they face. We prepare standard agreements to protect and capture the intellectual property resulting from the creative efforts of those involved in the development process, confidentiality and NDA agreements, joint venture and shareholder agreements and we support small businesses in their dealings with financiers, partners and customers. We recently acted for a Med-Tech start up in the negotiation and establishment of a collaboration agreement for a government grant funded innovative healthcare systems project.
- System procurement agreements
- Framework agreements
- Hardware supply, maintenance and support agreements
- Network agreements
- Infrastructure and platform hosting agreements
- Telecommunications supply and servicing agreements
- Satellite services agreements
- ASP agreements
- Software licence and support agreements
- Software development and testing agreements
- Agreements for the supply of SaaS, PaaS, and cloud computing
- Distribution agreements
- Database agreements
- Website design and development agreements
- Website Hosting and Support Agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Collaboration agreements and joint ventures